It is best to prepare your child for all kinds of weather, as there can often be four seasons in a day in this part of the country! There are drying facilities available but best to bring plenty of old clothes so they won't run out mid-week.
We would advise that you pack the following:
- 2/3 complete changes of warm clothes
- Heavy Socks (2 pairs minimum)
- One/ Two pairs of old runners (One pair will get wet during water sessions)
- Wellington Boots
- Sleeping Bag, Pillow and Pillowcase
- Swimming togs, shorts and an old sweatshirt
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Walking boots (Not essential but great if they have them)
- Hat and Gloves
- 3 Towels
- Basic Toiletries
- Suntan Lotion
- Insect Repellent
There is no need for much pocket money as all activities, entertainment and three meals per day are included in the price. We do have a shop on site selling sweets, soft drinks, t-shirts, hoodies, postcards and basic toiletries. We recommend €20 - €30 per child per week. This is payable in advance if required as we have our own "Bank" in operation. We organise handing out pocket money to your child on a daily basis. Alternatively, your child can bring their pocket money with them.
If paying in advance, please indicate this on your booking form.