School Prices 2012
|Period|| ||24 Hours||2 Days + 2 Nights||3 Days + 3 Nights||4 Days + 4 Nights||5 Days + 5 Nights|
|Jan - Apr||Mdwk||€79pp||€155pp||€235pp||€310pp||€385|
|May - Oct||Mdwk||€84pp||€165pp||€249pp||€329pp||€408|
|Nov - Dec||Mdwk||€79pp||€155pp||€235pp||€310pp||€385|
• A fully supervised activity programme including 24-hour supervision
• All instruction and specialist equipment
• Comfortable, approved accommodation and facilities for eating/relaxing
• Three meals per day
• Evening activities
• Public liability insurance
• Free places for accompanying adults (1:15 ratio)
• Teacher benefits including separate accommodation, dining and relaxation areas. We also have Spa facilities in our Resort that teachers are welcome to avail of and book into either prior to or during their stay
Note: Extra Night B&B and/or Half Days available on request. Optional Extra: Surfing at an extra cost of €2.50per child.
Non Residential Programme
Child Full Day Activities: €40.00 per child
Lunch: €6.50 per child
Rail: We offer a discounted all-in rail fare, including return transport by coach from Westport station to Delphi.
Coach: We can organise efficient coach transport at very competitive rates.
Please contact us for further details on 00353 95 42208.
How to Book
To book your exciting Schools Adventure, please call us on 00353 95 42208 or email us at info@DelphiEscape.com. We would be delighted to talk to you about tailoring a bespoke programme that suits you and your groups needs.
We look forward to hearing from you.