School Prices 2014
|Period|| ||24 Hours||2 Days + 2 Nights||3 Days + 3 Nights||4 Days + 4 Nights||5 Days + 5 Nights|
|Jan - Feb||Mdwk||E64pp||E125pp||E189pp||E249pp||E315pp|
| Mar - April|| Mdwk||E74pp || E145pp|| E219pp|| E289pp|| E359pp|
|May - June||Mdwk||E84pp||E165pp||E249pp||E329pp||E409pp|
| July - Aug|| Mdwk||E74pp || E145pp|| E219pp|| E289pp|| E359pp|
|Sept - Oct||Mdwk||E84pp||E165pp||E249pp||E329pp||E409pp|
| Nov - Dec|| Mdwk|| E64|| E125pp|| E189pp|| E249pp|| E315pp|
• A fully supervised activity programme including 24 hour supervision
• All instruction and specialist equipment.
• Evening activities.
• Public liability insurance.
• Free places for accompanying adults (1:15 ratio)
• Teacher benefits including separate accommodation, dining and relaxation areas. We also have Spa facilities in our Resort that teachers are welcome to avail of and book into either prior to or during their stay.
Note: Extra Night B&B and/or Half Days available on request.
Non Residential Programme
Child Full Day Activities: €42.50 per child
Lunch: €6.50 per child
Rail: We offer a discounted all-in rail fare, including return transport by coach from Westport station to Delphi.
Coach: We can organise efficient coach transport at very competitive rates.
Please contact us for further details on 00353 95 42208.
How to Book
To book your exciting Schools Adventure, please call Jackie or Cathriona on 00353 95 42208 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to talk to you about tailoring a bespoke programme that suits you and your groups needs.
We look forward to hearing from you.